is a unique blend of natural plant extracts with special pain relieving properties inspired by the effective combination of two herbs Sophora(lovage) and Smilax known together as ‘Yanshu’ which has been used for Cancer pain relief in China for over twenty years.
Yanshu limited cancer pain both directly by blocking the TRPV1 pain receptor pathway and indirectly by reducing tumor growth . Nowadays, it has been used extensively throughout China for pain treatment in combination with conventional analgesics, chemotherapy, or radiotherapy.
- Corydalis – Activate bloodflow, promote flow of qi, alleviates pain.
- Sophorae flavescentis – with Smilax Yanshu could block TRPV1 pain receptors & indirectly reduce tumor growth.
- Smilax China (Sarsparilla) – with Sophorae Yanshu has Anti Inflammatory& Analgesic properties.
- Dan Shen / Salvia – promotes blood circulation to remove blood stasis and assuages pain, clears heat to relieve restlessness.
- Peach Kernel Extract – (Tao Ren) anti-inflammatory, moves blood and breaks up Stasis.
- Cat-tail Pollen Extract (Pu Huang)- This herb is pungent in flavor and can promote blood circulation, remove stasis and alleviate pain.
- Arisaematis Extract (Tian Nan Xing)- Reduces swelling and alleviates pain
- Ginger Extract (Gan Jiang) – Anti-inflammatory, anti-apoptotic, anti-tumor activities, anti-pyretic, anti-platelet, anti-tumourigenic, anti-clotting, analgesic properties.
- Trumpet Flower Extract (Ling Xiao Hua) – Trumpet Flower Extract – expels lurking Fire at the Blood level, rheumatic pain, acute gastroenteritis and traumatic injury.
- Glycyrrhiza glabra – Liver supportive, Harmoniser, Analgesic.
Our version combines other six other herbs having combined analgesic, antimicrobial, anti-tumour, hepaprotective and immune enhancing properties. The most potent herb Corydalis has been said by Dr Oz to be second only to opium in terms of pain relief, and it’s combined alkaloids are considered about 40% as effective as morphine. is an capsule formula which is taken upon the onset of any pain and can last up to 2-3 hours, but with the additional properties of potentially clearing ongoing pain by improving circulation and blocked or stagnant energy and blood flow .
Corydalis spp., Common names are turkey corn and bleeding heart. It is “the most valued herb for pain in Traditional Chinese Medicine,” according to Michael Tierra (Tierra). This herb combines alterative and tonic properties with pain-killing effects, and was used primarily as an alterative in Elecetic medicine.
From the perspective of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), pain is caused by obstruction of Qi flow or blood circulation in the affected area. Qi is a vital energy circulating in the channels around our body. Many Chinese herbs are well known in TCM to move Qi energy and invigorate the Blood and thus relieve pain. acts to invigorate the Blood, smooth the Qi flow, and alleviate pain. Pain management is the most conspicuous aspect of its action tho there are many other beneficial actions.
Chinese herbalists have found that Corydalis is applicable to pain in a wide range of conditions and is potent compared to other Chinese herbs. Corydalis also has a good safety profile in its action. It does not induce tolerance and physical dependence, another big advantage compared to the analgesics on the market.
Mechanism of Action
The analgesic and sedative activities of Corydalis is mainly due to blockade of dopaminergic receptors. The effect on the Central Nervous System may also involve serotonin and noradrenalin.  Early clinical use in China indicated that Corydalis was particularly favourable for those patients with dull visceral pain. Analgesic effects were achieved in diseases of the internal organs, dysmenorrhoea and neuralgia. Side effects of Corydalis were rare.
may not be suitable for people who are too ‘Yang’ , (ie: constant feeling of hotness, hands, feet, core etc even in cold weather), or if taking blood-thinning meds or having Hyperthermia treatment.
Quality Assurance Declaration
Werone.co endeavors to use the most potent source materials within our formulas. Our herbal extracts are sourced and tested by the only Government-certified large scale producer of crude herb (powder-free) TCM concentrates in Asia who manufacture to GMP / ISO 9001/2000 pharmaceutical grade and also operate an ISO17025/TAF-certified laboratory where they subject all plant extracts to strict quality inspections free from heavy metals, pesticides or microbes before release to the clinics all over the world. The formulas and tinctures are assembled without fillers in small batches by a BHMA member herbal dispensary.
Nutraceutical DisclaimerThese statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or MHRA and the items are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease nor are they associated, endorsed, affiliated or sponsored by Anthony William, Medical Medium® Joe Tippens or Jim Gordon.