There are several benefits associated with the use of bath salts. Of course, you need to know how to use bath salts properly to reap maximum benefits. Before you go any further, you need to understand that bath salts are processed and natural. You should opt for natural bath salts because they have all the minerals available to produce great results.
Epsom Salt body soaks a regular part of your routine can help keep you feeling rejuvenated and your skin hydrated and healthy. Add two cups of Epsom Salt to a bathtub of hot water and soak for at least 12 minutes. Treat yourself to a soak three times weekly for best results.
Using pure bath salts will prove extremely beneficial for your skin. They contain minerals and several nutrients, such as magnesium, potassium, calcium, bromide, and sodium. These nutrients help make your skin look smooth. They also help eliminate any impurities in your skin, leaving a natural glow on it. Due to the availability of minerals, bath salts also give you a rich shower experience and help you relax as well.
You may also get some health related benefits – they lower blood pressure and help treat muscle soreness. They are considered quite beneficial for treating problems like insomnia and itchiness.
- Epsom salt baths have astounding health benefits and are an excellent way to de-stress and detoxify the whole body.
- Unlike other naturally occurring salts, Epsom salts are formed from a pure mineral compound containing magnesium and sulfate. These minerals can be absorbed through your skin while taking an Epsom salt bath.
- More than 325 enzymes in the body require magnesium to function properly. Magnesium stimulates nerve and muscle function, limits inflammation, and improves oxygenation and blood flow through the body.
- Epsom salts have been shown to improve many conditions associated with inflammation and to provide pain relief by pulling out harmful toxins, and improving both mineral and sulfur balance in the body.
- You should not take Epsom salt baths if you are pregnant, have exposed cuts or burns on your skin, or are severely dehydrated. People who suffer from cardiovascular disease should first consult a doctor before taking an Epsom salt bath.
- Plan on 40 minutes in the tub for an effective Epsom salts bath. Within the first 20 minutes of treatment the salts pull toxins out of your body through the skin. The second 20 minutes allows for the absorption of minerals to occur.
- Use approximately 1/2 cup of Epsom salts for every 50 pounds of weight (eg. an individual weighing 200 lbs would use around 2 cups of Epsom salts in a bath).
How to Use Bath Salts
In order to get all-important benefits, you need to learn to use bath salts properly. It is no rocket science though.
Simply fill the tub about halfway and pour a handful of bath salts into it. Hold your hand under the faucet to let the salts fall into the tub. This will ensure that the fragrance of bath salts combines with the steam and relaxes your nerves. Since the bath salts usually dissolve quickly in hot water, you may have to pour a couple of handfuls of bath salts before you soak yourself into the water.
You can also use bath salts for exfoliation. For this, you need to take fine-grain bath salts and add some water to it to make a paste. Apply it over your skin and rub to make it look smooth and fresh.
Do not extend your bath because extended baths can help with muscle soreness but may leave your skin dry. Keep it between 15 minutes and half an hour.
Here are a few things you need to keep in mind when learning how to use bath salts:
You may want to avoid using bath salts if you have open sores on your skin. They can cause irritation. Avoid shaving in the shower when you are also using bath salts.
People from every age group can benefit from bath salts, but you may want to avoid it if you are prone to allergies. It is also possible to find specific bath salts that may feel better even if you have allergies. Consult with your physician if you are pregnant and want to use bath salts.
Make sure to store bath salts in a cool and dry place.
Quality Assurance Declaration
Werone.co endeavors to use the most potent source materials within our formulas. Our herbal extracts are sourced and tested by the only Government-certified large scale producer of crude herb (powder-free) TCM concentrates in Asia who manufacture to GMP / ISO 9001/2000 pharmaceutical grade and also operate an ISO17025/TAF-certified laboratory where they subject all plant extracts to strict quality inspections free from heavy metals, pesticides or microbes before release to the clinics all over the world. The formulas and tinctures are assembled without fillers in small batches by a BHMA member herbal dispensary.
Nutraceutical DisclaimerThese statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or MHRA and the items are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease nor are they associated, endorsed, affiliated or sponsored by Anthony William, Medical Medium® Joe Tippens or Jim Gordon.