The combination of Curcumin and Boswellia forms one of the most sophisticated natural anti inflammatory formulas available. The power behind this combination within CURCUBOS is two-fold: Curcumin suppresses the root causes of inflammation, while Boswellia acts on existing inflammation in our bodies. Inflammation drives Cancer by stimulating a rise in levels of a molecule called microRNA-155.
CURCUBOS complex is a safe, efficacious and powerful material which lowers inflammation in the body including the brain. Most degenerative diseases are driven by chronic, sub-clinical inflammation.
Taken together, Curcumin and Boswellia are much more than just a band aid to temporarily relieve pain. The combination of these complimentary anti inflammatory agents allows us to both prevent future inflammation and experience relief from current inflammation. Reducing current inflammation results in pain relief.
The old view of the inflammation is that it represents the healing process. This is true to a certain extent; however when the inflammation becomes chronic, it becomes a disease. Today the study of inflammation has gone from the tissue levels deeper into the nuclear level.
CURCUBOS reduces cell-signaling molecules which stimulate the gene that induce the expression of the COX and Nk-kB enzymes which are responsible for inducing inflammation.
High-bioavailability curcumin extract may be the remedy of choice for pain. It has proven superior to arthritis drugs without adverse effects, decreased joint pain in osteoarthritis subjects, and reduced markers of inflammation. Curcumin protects joint cartilage by reducing inflammation, inhibiting inflammatory cell growth, and inhibiting cartilage-destroying enzymes.
Curcumin with boswellia is a highly sophisticated, all natural anti inflammatory that acts on two levels: curcumin blocks future inflammation at the cellular level while boswellia relieves existing inflammation. Curcumin has also been explored for other inflammatory diseases. It dropped inflammatory cytokines by 62 percent in colon cancer victims, and reduced obesity-associated inflammation. A soy isoflavone with curcumin combination significantly reduced prostate specific antigen (PSA) and inflammation in men.
Curcumin may represent a more effective and safer modality for pain management.
Boswellia also exhibits significant anti-inflammatory properties and treats pain without side-effects. In one study, boswellia reduced the pain index by 90 percent, with a dramatic increase in function. Asthmatics showed improvement in symptoms and lung function, and reduced allergic blood cells. Nearly 70 percent of ulcerative colitis patients went into remission with boswellia, compared to only 40 percent on standard meds. Osteoarthritis patients showed superior benefits from a combination of curcumin and boswellia compared to CelebrexR.
The connection between good nutrition and health is undeniable. Some nutrients may also safely reduce pain. With so many people affected, pain management is a major public health issue and a tremendous burden on healthcare. Natural anti-inflammatory foods and supplements not only help relieve pain, but may also prevent and/or heal the underlying condition, to significantly reduce healthcare costs.
Most Curcumin Supplements Are Only 5 to 7% concentration!
Turmeric root powder is the source of natural Curcumin but it only contains 5% to 7% curcumin and rest is oil and impurities. Curcumin needs to be extracted from turmeric root powder and purified to minimum level of 95%. So please do not confuse Curcumin with Turmeric Root Powder.
Our supplier processes 1000 kgs of turmeric roots powder in one batch and get 50 kgs of pure & natural Curcumin from it. So mathematically if you consume 1000 mg of turmeric root powder you only get benefits of 50 mg Curcumin, whereas 2 of our capsules contain a total of 400mg of 95% Curcumin, that equates to Curcumin from 8 grams of Turmeric root.
Learn More About Boswellia:
- The active ingredients in this product include 90% boswellic acids (AKBA).
- Numerous studies have shown that boswellic acids support healthy joint function by inhibiting leukotrienes.
- Boswellia is a herb that has an anti-inflammatory and anti-arthritic action in acute and chronic models of inflammation by reducing joint swelling and morning stiffness and increasing mobility.
- Boswellia does not merely produce an analgesic effect that acts as a temporary aid, but instead, it suppresses inflammation, which is the underlying cause of pain.
- Studies have also shown that boswellin may improve blood flow and support healthy connective tissue.
- In clinical trials, promising results were observed in patients with rheumatoid arthritis, chronic colitis, bronchial asthma and peritumoral brains edemas.
Learn More About Bioperine:
- Bioperine is an extract that consists of at least 95% piperine from the black pepper fruit.
- Bioperine extract is a strong natural bio-availability enhancer that supports increased nutrient absorption.
- It has been scientifically proven to significantly improve the uptake and utilization of several key nutritional supplements through its thermogenic-enhancing properties.
- Bioperine is the only source from piperine to have undergone clinical studies in the U.S. to substantiate its safety and efficacy for nutritional use.
Suggested Usage: 1-2 caps with a meal twice daily. Additional benefits may be obtained by taking this product after
fresh juiced organic celery juice or digestive bitters which increases stomach acid.
Quality Assurance Declaration
Werone.co endeavors to use the most potent source materials within our formulas. Our herbal extracts are sourced and tested by the only Government-certified large scale producer of crude herb (powder-free) TCM concentrates in Asia who manufacture to GMP / ISO 9001/2000 pharmaceutical grade and also operate an ISO17025/TAF-certified laboratory where they subject all plant extracts to strict quality inspections free from heavy metals, pesticides or microbes before release to the clinics all over the world. The formulas and tinctures are assembled without fillers in small batches by a BHMA member herbal dispensary.
Nutraceutical DisclaimerThese statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or MHRA and the items are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease nor are they associated, endorsed, affiliated or sponsored by Anthony William, Medical Medium® Joe Tippens, Jane McLelland or Jim Gordon.