Our contact details are:
Werone Returns & Correspondance Address:
23 Tir y Farchnad
Support Email page: Contact US or use the Live Chat feature below.
Werone Office Address
Effective from May 25 2018
This privacy notice provides you with details of how we collect and process your private data through your use of our site www.werone.co, if you consent to it.
By providing us with your private data, you warrant to us that you are over 13 years of age, a man or woman and operating ‘privately’ and you can become a member of the Werone Private Health Trust, (Except for Corporations and their Agents).
Werone.co is the data controller / “Secured party” / a PRIVATE TRUST (not a corporation) and is responsible for your private data (referred to as “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice), please also refer to our Conditions of Use page which specifically prohibits ALL Crown-Registered Corporations and corporate entities who by visiting this site agree to our fees for trespassing and additional fees for harvesting private information.
It is very important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if at any time your private information changes by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU, FOR WHAT PURPOSE AND ON WHAT GROUND WE PROCESS IT
private data means any information capable of identifying an man or woman. It does not include anonymised data.
We may process the following categories of private data about you:
- Communication Data that includes any communication that you send to us whether that be through the contact form on our website, through email, text, social media messaging, social media posting or any other communication that you send us. We process this data for the purposes of communicating with you, for record keeping and for the establishment, pursuance or defense of legal claims. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to reply to communications sent to us, to keep records and to establish, pursue or defend legal claims.
- Customer Data that includes data relating to any purchases of goods and/or services such as your name, title, billing address, delivery address email address, phone number, contact details, purchase details and your card details. We process this data to supply the goods and/or services you have purchased and to keep records of such transactions. Our lawful ground for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps at your request to enter into such a contract.
- User Data that includes data about how you use our website and any online services together with any data that you post for publication on our website or through other online services. We process this data to operate our website and ensure relevant content is provided to you, to ensure the security of our website, to maintain back- ups of our website and/or databases and to enable publication and administration of our website, other online services and business. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business.
- Technical Data that includes data about your use of our website and online services such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, length of visit to pages on our website, page views and navigation paths, details about the number of times you use our website, time zone settings and other technology on the devices you use to access our website. The source of this data is from our analytics tracking system. We process this data to analyse your use of our website and other online services, to administer and protect our business and website, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and to understand the effectiveness of our advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business and to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
- Marketing Data that includes data about your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences. We process this data to enable you to partake in our promotions such as competitions, prize draws and free give-aways, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of this advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
- We may use Customer Data, User Data, Technical Data and Marketing Data to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you (including Facebook adverts or other display advertisements) and to measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve you. Our lawful ground for this processing is legitimate interests which is to grow our business. We may also use such data to send other marketing communications to you. Our lawful ground for this processing is either consent or legitimate interests (namely to grow our business by delivering useful and relevant information to our customers and subscribers).
We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
Where we are required to collect private data by law, or under the terms of the contract between us and you do not provide us with that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract (for example, to deliver goods or services to you). If you don’t provide us with the requested data, we may have to cancel a product or service you have ordered but if we do, we will notify you at the time.
We will only use your private data for a purpose it was collected for or a reasonably compatible purpose if necessary. For more information on this please email us at support@Werone.co In case we need to use your details for an unrelated new purpose we will let you know and explain the legal grounds for processing.
We may process your private data without your knowledge or consent where this is required or permitted by law.
We do not carry out automated decision making or any type of automated profiling.
3. HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PRIVATE DATA
We may receive data from third parties such as analytics providers such as Google, advertising networks such as Facebook, such as search information providers such as Google, providers of technical, payment and delivery services, such as data brokers or aggregators.
4. MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
Our lawful ground of processing your private data to send you marketing communications is either your consent or our legitimate interests (namely to grow our business by delivering useful and relevant information to our customers and subscribers).
Under the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations, we may send you marketing communications from us if (i) you made a purchase or asked for information from us about our goods or services or (ii) you agreed to receive marketing communications and in each case you have not opted out of receiving such communications since. Under these regulations, if you are a limited company, we may send you marketing emails without your consent. However, you can still opt out of receiving marketing emails from us at any time.
Before we share your private data with any third party for their own marketing purposes we will get your express consent.
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you or OR by emailing us at email@example.com at any time.
If you opt out of receiving marketing communications this opt-out does not apply to private data provided as a result of other transactions, such as purchases, warranty registrations etc.
5. DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PRIVATE DATA
We may have to share your private data with the parties set out below:
- Service providers who provide IT and system administration services.
- Professional advisers .
- Third parties to whom we may transfer, or who may acquire, or merge parts of our operation or our assets.
We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your private data and to treat it in accordance with the common law. We only allow such third parties to process your private data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
6. TRANSFER OF DATA
Your information, including private Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your vacinity, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside of Prydein and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including private Data, to Prydein and process it there.
If you are within the European Economic Area (EEA), whenever we transfer your private data, we do our best to ensure a similar degree of security of data as dictated by European law by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is in place:
- We will only transfer your private data to countries that the European Commission have approved as providing an adequate level of protection for private data by; or
- Where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts or codes of conduct or certification mechanisms approved by the European Commission which give private data the same protection it has in Europe; or
- If we use US-based providers that are part of EU-US Privacy Shield, we may transfer data to them, as they have equivalent safeguards in place.
7. DATA SECURITY
We have put in place security measures to prevent your private data from being accidentally lost, used, altered, disclosed, or accessed without authorization. We also allow access to your private data only to those employees and partners who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your private data on our instructions and they must keep it confidential.
We have procedures in place to deal with any suspected private data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach if we are legally required to.
8. DATA RETENTION
We will only retain your private data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
When deciding what the correct time is to keep the data for we look at its amount, nature and sensitivity, potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure, the processing purposes, if these can be achieved by other means and legal requirements
For tax purposes the law requires us to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for seven years after they stop being customers.
In some circumstances we may anonymize your private data for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
9. YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Under data protection laws you have rights in relation to your private data that include the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, to object to processing, to portability of data, to register a complaint and (where the lawful ground of processing is consent) to withdraw consent.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You will not have to pay a fee to access your private data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive or refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your private data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that private data is not disclosed to any man or woman who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you.
10. THIRD-PARTY LINKS
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
What’s a cookie?
A “cookie” is a piece of information that is stored on your computer’s hard drive and which records how you move your way around a website so that, when you revisit that website, it can present tailored options based on the information stored about your last visit. Cookies can also be used to analyse traffic and for advertising and marketing purposes.
Cookies are used by nearly all websites and do not harm your system.
Cookies are either:
- Session cookies: these are only stored on your computer during your web session and are automatically deleted when you close your browser – they usually store an anonymous session ID allowing you to browse a website without having to log in to each page but they do not collect any private data from your computer; or
- Persistent cookies: a persistent cookie is stored as a file on your computer and it remains there when you close your web browser. The cookie can be read by the website that created it when you visit that website again. We use persistent cookies for Google Analytics.
Cookies can also be categorized as follows:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential to enable you to use the website effectively, such as when buying a product and / or service, and therefore cannot be turned off. Without these cookies, the services available to you on our website cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you have been on the internet.
- Performance cookies: These cookies enable us to monitor and improve the performance of our website. For example, they allow us to count visits, identify traffic sources and see which parts of the site are most popular.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced features. For instance, we may be able to provide you with news or updates relevant to the services you use. They may also be used to provide services you have requested such as viewing a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect is usually anonymized.
When you visit werone.co or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
ANY AND ALL COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL POSTED AT THIS STRICTLY NON-FOR-PROFIT WEB-RESOURCE IS PUBLISHED FOR EDUCATIONAL AND RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY, WITH THE CONSENT, WHETHER EXPRESSLY GIVEN, ASSUMED, PRESUMED OR IMPLIED, OF THE COPYRIGHT OWNER, AND/OR UNDER THIS FAIR USE NOTICE.
FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, NONE OF THE ARTICLES, COMMENTS, VIDEOS, AUDIOS AND DOCUMENTS PUBLISHED ON THIS SITE CAN EVER BE CONSTRUED AS LEGAL, MEDICAL OR ANY OTHER FORM OF ADVICE, WHETHER PROFESSIONAL OR OTHERWISE.
ANYBODY WHO VIEWS OR UTILISES FOR THEIR OWN PURPOSES ANYTHING PUBLISHED ON THIS WEBSITE DOES SO AT THEIR OWN RISK, HOLDING HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFYING THE CREATOR, AUTHOR, PUBLISHER AND HOST FROM ANY AND ALL RESULTING CLAIMS, LIENS, LOSSES, DAMAGES, LIABILITIES AND THE LIKE [IF ANY], WHICH MIGHT BE INCURRED AS A RESULT OF UNDERTAKING SUCH ACTIONS.
ANY AND ALL INDIVIDUALS, CORPORATIONS AND ORGANISATIONS WHO WISH RAISE COPYRIGHT ISSUES SHOULD POST NOTICE OF ANY ALLEGED COPYRIGHT VIOLATION USING THIS FORM. ASSUMING YOU HAVEN’T TRESSPASSED FIRST TO COLLECT DATA – FEES APPLY
LICENSE AND SITE ACCESS
werone.co grants you a limited license to access and make private use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of werone.co. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of werone.co. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of werone.co and our affiliates without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing werone.co’s name or trademarks without the express written consent of werone.co.
Any unauthorised use terminates the permission or license granted by werone.co. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of werone.co so long as the link does not portray werone.co products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any werone.co logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. werone.co does sell products for children, but it sells them to adults, who can purchase with a credit card. If you are under 18, you may use werone.co only with involvement of a parent or guardian. werone.co and its affiliates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
REVIEWS, COMMENTS, COMMUNICATIONS, AND OTHER CONTENT
Visitors may post reviews, comments, and other content; send e-cards and other communications; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any man or woman or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content. werone.co reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content.
If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant werone.co a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant werone.co and its affiliates and sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any private or entity; and that you will indemnify werone.co or its affiliates for all claims resulting from content you supply. werone.co has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. werone.co takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
werone.co respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow our Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement.
RISK OF LOSS
All items purchased from werone.co are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
werone.co and its affiliates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, werone.co does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by werone.co itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY WERONE.CO ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WERONE.CO MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, WERONE.CO DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WERONE.CO DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM WERONE.CO ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WERONE.CO WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
CERTAIN LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
By visiting WERONE.CO, you agree that common laws, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and werone.co or its affiliates.
SITE POLICIES, MODIFICATION, AND SEVERABILITY
Please review our other policies, such as our pricing policy, posted on this site. These policies also govern your visit to werone.co. We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these Conditions of Use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide werone.co’s copyright agent the written information specified below and we will remove the item as soon as is possible. If Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying werone.co that your copyrighted material has been infringed.
An electronic or physical signature of the man or woman authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
werone.co’s Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on its site can be reached using the contact form.
The DoubleClick cookie
The DoubleClick cookie is used by Google in the ads served on this website, such as websites displaying AdSense ads or participating in Google certified ad networks. When users visit a partner’s website and either view or click on an ad, a cookie may be dropped on that end user’s browser.
Third Party Adverts
- Google’s use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to our users based on their visit to werone.co and other sites on the Internet.
- Google Adsense – http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/.
- Shareaholic – https://www.shareaholic.com/privacy.