There are several benefits associated with the use of bath salts. Of course, you need to know how to use bath salts properly to reap maximum benefits. Before you go any further, you need to understand that bath salts are processed and natural. You should opt for natural bath salts because they have all the minerals available to produce great results.
Epsom Salt body soaks a regular part of your routine can help keep you feeling rejuvenated and your skin hydrated and healthy. Add two cups of Epsom Salt to a bathtub of hot water and soak for at least 12 minutes. Treat yourself to a soak three times weekly for best results.
Using pure bath salts will prove extremely beneficial for your skin. They contain minerals and several nutrients, such as magnesium, potassium, calcium, bromide, and sodium. These nutrients help make your skin look smooth. They also help eliminate any impurities in your skin, leaving a natural glow on it. Due to the availability of minerals, bath salts also give you a rich shower experience and help you relax as well.
You may also get some health related benefits – they lower blood pressure and help treat muscle soreness. They are considered quite beneficial for treating problems like insomnia and itchiness.
- Epsom salt baths have astounding health benefits and are an excellent way to de-stress and detoxify the whole body.
- Unlike other naturally occurring salts, Epsom salts are formed from a pure mineral compound containing magnesium and sulfate. These minerals can be absorbed through your skin while taking an Epsom salt bath.
- More than 325 enzymes in the body require magnesium to function properly. Magnesium stimulates nerve and muscle function, limits inflammation, and improves oxygenation and blood flow through the body.
- Epsom salts have been shown to improve many conditions associated with inflammation and to provide pain relief by pulling out harmful toxins, and improving both mineral and sulfur balance in the body.
- You should not take Epsom salt baths if you are pregnant, have exposed cuts or burns on your skin, or are severely dehydrated. People who suffer from cardiovascular disease should first consult a doctor before taking an Epsom salt bath.
- Plan on 40 minutes in the tub for an effective Epsom salts bath. Within the first 20 minutes of treatment the salts pull toxins out of your body through the skin. The second 20 minutes allows for the absorption of minerals to occur.
- Use approximately 1/2 cup of Epsom salts for every 50 pounds of weight (eg. an individual weighing 200 lbs would use around 2 cups of Epsom salts in a bath).
How to Use Bath Salts
In order to get all-important benefits, you need to learn to use bath salts properly. It is no rocket science though.
Simply fill the tub about halfway and pour a handful of bath salts into it. Hold your hand under the faucet to let the salts fall into the tub. This will ensure that the fragrance of bath salts combines with the steam and relaxes your nerves. Since the bath salts usually dissolve quickly in hot water, you may have to pour a couple of handfuls of bath salts before you soak yourself into the water.
You can also use bath salts for exfoliation. For this, you need to take fine-grain bath salts and add some water to it to make a paste. Apply it over your skin and rub to make it look smooth and fresh.
Do not extend your bath because extended baths can help with muscle soreness but may leave your skin dry. Keep it between 15 minutes and half an hour.
Here are a few things you need to keep in mind when learning how to use bath salts:
You may want to avoid using bath salts if you have open sores on your skin. They can cause irritation. Avoid shaving in the shower when you are also using bath salts.
People from every age group can benefit from bath salts, but you may want to avoid it if you are prone to allergies. It is also possible to find specific bath salts that may feel better even if you have allergies. Consult with your physician if you are pregnant and want to use bath salts.
Make sure to store bath salts in a cool and dry place.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You Donate & We Gift
By Donating the suggested amount shown on this item, we will Gift the item to you and send it by either post or courier. If the gift/s total is over £60 in value, we will send it free of delivery charge to any British Isles (BI) addresses. If you are in a country outside of BI, our website robots will calculate your postage charge and allow you to gift that too that as part of the total. You can return unwanted items by post (at your cost) within 20 days of receipt of your items, provided they are returned unopened, (seals intact) and in their original packaging. Please contact us for the return address. You will need to cover the cost of this.
- Werone Sends Gifts Worldwide!
- Werone is not for profit
- Werone really cares about your health and that these gifts are of the highest quality
If You Change Your Mind
You can return your gift within 20 days (see left panel)
Email us for return address
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements, unopened and seals intact and in a re-gifting condition.
Delivery - British Isles Shipping (BI):
Donation/Gifting placed before 12pm will usually be shipped the sameday, if there is any stock issue we will contact you to discuss. The main shipping choices available during the final stage of our gifting cart are:
British Isles Delivery - FREE if over £35 order value - [£0.00] 2nd Class Royal Mail
2 to 3 Day - Monday to Friday, 'may' deliver to residential addresses on a Saturday.
British Isles Delivery - Royal Mail up to 2Kg - [£3.50 to £6.00]
Next Day - Monday to Friday, 'may' deliver to residential addresses on a Saturday.
British Isles Delivery - Courier up to 5Kg - [£7.50 to £14.00]
Next Day - Monday to Friday.
Europe / Baltics / Russia - Surface Mail up to 2Kg - [£4.56 to £13.50]
Next Day - Monday to Friday, 'may' deliver to residential addresses on a Saturday.
Outside Europe / International - [7-10 days] - Mail and/or Courier,
from £9.00 or 3 day courier service from £21]
* Please ensure that someone is available to sign for the parcel at the delivery address. You may provide a work address if you wish during the checkout process. Royal Mail will only make ONE delivery attempt, if nobody is available at the address, they will leave a card and expect you to contact them, they cannot leave with a neighbour unless you pre-arrange this with us. A re-delivery will cost £3.00 and a change of address will be £6.50, you may also collect from their collection office. If the shipment is not collected after 4 days they will return it back to us, re-deliveries will be chargeable.
Please Note: These costs are for most items. We reserve the right to adjust costs to reflect the additional cost of shipping items of greater than average weight . Shipping & Handling is based on weight of the Order using the following schedule (all donations are in GBP and not subject to VAT)
Delivery Zones Worldwide
Note, if you choose the wrong delivery zone, we will re-calculate the delivery charge and advise you by email if there is any donation shortfall to ask you to pay the balance on paypal..
British Isles / Free if not urgent! Surface Mail / Courier from £10England, Scotland, Norther Ireland, Wales, Channel Islands, I.O.M
Europe / Baltics / Russia - Surface MailIrish Republic, Belgium, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Romania, Spain , Med. Islands , Austria, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Israel, Luxembourg, Lithuania, Latvia, Malta, Norway, Poland, Russia, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Serbia, Sweden,
Outside Europe / Asia / USA / Southern Hemisphere - Surface Mail or CourierAfrica , Albania, Algeria, Australia, Botswana, Bahamas, Canada, Canary Islands, Croatia, Egypt, Jamaica, Jordan, Kenya, Malaysia, Mauritius, Monaco, Moldova, Morocco, South Africa, Sudan, Switzerland, Syria, Turkey, Ukraine, Zambia, Argentina, Barbados, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Equador, Israel, Jamaica, Kuwait, Libya, Lebanon, Mexico, Oman, Peru, Puerta Rica, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, UAE, Uraguay, Yemen, Australia, Bali, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand.
|Delivery Region (Regular Mail and Couriers)||Delivery Costs (Approx.)|
- FREE if over £35 order value
(5 to 7 days)
|>5kg FREE but Not Insured!|
British Isles / Royal Mail
British Isles / Hermes Courier (2 - 3 days)
|Europe + Baltics + Russia Surface Mail (approx 1 week)
|Europe / Ireland Courier ( 3 days)||
|Outside EU (approx 7 - 10 days)
(7-10 days mail
1kg £21.00 Use Cour.
|Outside EU Courier
(3 days UPS, option is insured)
Warranty and Returns PolicyWe can provide a refund if you are unhappy with your gift but you will need to pay the return costs and the individual items must not have been opened and must be returned in original condition and with all packaging intact. Any refunds which are authorised should be returned to the address on the paperwork with a copy of it along with your reason for return. Items MUST be returned in the condition they were sold in.
USA and International Gifts:Must be received before 11.00am to be despatched on the same day (note: £1 is approx $1.30 USD & €1.14 EUR, use this Currency Convertor to find the latest exchange rates)
Special Delivery are a fast and reliable service. The delivery to the British Isles is a 1-2 day service (subject to stock) when choosing these methods. We cannot 'guarantee' a nextday delivery, though often it will arrive nextday (except during Holiday Periods). Please make your choice on the checkout page of our gifting cart. Parcels weighing over 1kg in weight will automatically be sent using Courier nextday from day of despatch unless otherwise specified. Most orders placed before 12 Noon are usually be despatched sameday but we cannot guarantee this, [email us] to find out what stage of your gift is at. Donation/Gifts placed late Friday afternoon or on a weekend, will not be sent until the following Monday or Tuesday. Should you wish to have a Saturday Delivery, there is an additional cost of £18.
- EUR: €14.11
- EUR: €7.34
- EUR: €18.62 - €89.15
- EUR: €20.88
- EUR: €29.91
- EUR: €14.11
- EUR: €14.56
- EUR: €36.68
- EUR: €9.03 - €33.29
- EUR: €21.39
- EUR: €21.97
- EUR: €16.81
- EUR: €18.62
- EUR: €8.46 - €14.11
- EUR: €154.60
- EUR: €18.81
- EUR: €15.23
- Pain relief for osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
- Gout pain relief remedy
- Carpal tunnel pain relief
- Ulcerative colitis relief
- Helps sports injuries such as strains and sprains
- Bursitis and tendonitis
- EUR: €10.10
- EUR: €28.78
- EUR: €37.80
- EUR: €10.72
- EUR: €5.08 - €18.00
- EUR: €66.58
Myomin - A Natural Hormone BalancerMyomin is an all-natural Chinese herbal blend ideal for normalizing estrogen levels in both men and women. Myomin has been shown to help metabolize unhealthy estrogens and promote proper hormonal balance in the body. † Clinical case studies show that Myomin is able to reduce estradiol (estrogen) levels in as little as 10 days. However, one should also make efforts to remove estrogenic substances from their daily life too, such as plastics and tap water, please read this article: For our other Hormone Balancing Supplement please see AROMHIB
- EUR: €65.45
- EUR: €19.07
- EUR: €14.56
- EUR: €16.36
- EUR: €32.16
- Cellular Detoxifier Enhances the major detoxification pathways in the body
- A Dietary Supplement
- Found naturally in oranges, broccoli, carrots, spinach and apples.
- Calcium D Glucarate enables the body to excrete hormones and other cellular toxins
- EUR: €25.39 - €47.96
- EUR: €17.49
- EUR: €9.59
- EUR: €14.66
- EUR: €33.29
- EUR: €24.26
- EUR: €32.73