Natural Healing for Breast Cancer with Sayer Ji
In this episode of The Functional Medicine Radio Show, Dr. Carri’s special guest Sayer Ji cuts through the confusion and brings us natural healing for breast cancer. Sayer is a widely recognized researcher, author, and lecturer, an advisory board member of the National Health Federation, and the founder of the world’s most widely referenced, evidence-based natural health resource of its kind – GreenMedInfo.com.
Download Podcast as MP3 (Right click ‘save as’)
Main Questions Asked:
- What is the latest research saying about breast cancer?
- What role does industry play in breast cancer awareness?
- Should you still have a mammogram? What about breast thermography?
- What about the BRCA gene? Is breast cancer genetically based?
- What are some of the primary causes and solutions for breast cancer?
- What should women do to protect themselves?
- Are there any key nutrients or healthy practices women can start doing today to help protect them against breast cancer?
Key Points made by Sayer:
- DCIS – ductal carcinoma in-situ – has been recommended to be reclassified as a benign growth.
- Breast cancer awareness month was initially founded by a pharmaceutical giant.
- Mammography screening puts women at greater risk for developing breast cancer due to mutations of the BRCA genes.
- The research shows that mammography screening has not lead to a reduction in overall mortality from breast cancer, but instead has found benign lesions that would have never become cancer in the first place.
- Most women are overdiagnosed and overtreated.
- Mammography relies on low dose radiation. Numerous studies show that this causes higher levels of DNA damage to breast cells, basically planting the seeds for future breast cancer.
- Thermography measures the heat signature that comes off the body. It’s much safer than mammography.
- Thermography can detect changes in the breast tissues much earlier than they’re ever seen by mammography.
- Breast cancer is not genetically based. There are many factors beyond the control of the genes that causes cancer.
- There are over 500 different genetic mutations associated with the BRCA genes and some of these mutations are actually protective against breast cancer.
- Limiting exposures to chemicals, detoxing chemicals out of the body, and limiting exposure to radiation (including mammography) all help prevent breast cancer.
- Body care products that have mineral oil or phthalates are a known cause for breast cancer.
- Bisphenol-A from hand creams and lotions and thermal printer paper is a known cause for breast cancer.
- Heavy metals can act like estrogens.
- To prevent breast cancer stop eating GMO foods as glyphosate is a known carcinogen.
- Consider your diet as gene regulating. Use your food as your medicine and eat a whole foods healthy diet.
- Known breast helpers: flax seed powder, non-GMO cultured soy, red clover, and coffee.
- Do not fall victim to overdiagnosis.
- Turmeric – use it in food or supplements as it’s the most promising single intervention to prevent breast cancer and all the other cancers bundled together.
Healing Starts with Detoxification
10 Questions To Ask Before Starting Cancer Treatments
High Protein Diets Can Reduce Lifespan
The Living Matrix Explains How Thoughts & Feelings Affect Our Health
Dr Champ: Augmenting Cancer Therapy with Diet
Stop Making Cancer! Being Mindful of What We Eat
What is Estrogen Dominance? (Part 1 of 4)
Taming Estrogen Dominance? (Part 2 of 4)
Supplements to Reduce Estrogen Dominance (Part 3 of 4)
Parabens – The Breast Cancer Connection (Part 4 of 4)
Sneak Peek – Supercharging your Immune System With MAF Yogurt
Cancer & Epstein-Barr Virus Podcast – Medical Medium
Magical Mind, Magical Body – Deepak Chopra – Podcast
Lifestyle Toxins Which Upset Hormones & Can Cause Cancer
The Acid Alkaline Myth & Hype Exposed
The Biology of Belief – Perceptions control our Reality
Parasites & Candida – The Root of Many Common Diseases
Heal Ur Gut – How ‘The HUG Plan’ Can Help You Achieve Your Healing
Human Gut Loaded with More Bacteria Than Thought
Not Sleeping? 5 Steps To Help You Sleep